Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Sep 25, 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Tenacious Toys NYCC 2014 Exclusives

This year, Steph and I are going about NYCC a bit differently... after managing this huge booth last year in addition to trucking in and selling our own exclusives and regular inventory, I personally was beyond exhausted... I took a lot of time off after NYCC, which really isn't great for business. You build up all this momentum, and that's the worst time to disappear and have the shop closed and fail to respond to emails. Lesson learned.

For 2014, I decided I am JUST managing this booth, so I can be more present to chat with people, take care of my collective and makes sure the whole 600-square-foot shebang goes off smoothly.

That being said, it's really difficult for me to actually roll up to NYCC without bringing along some exclusive releases. Thankfully I can rely on a network of super talented artists to create cool pieces for us to sell.

This blog post will grow, but for today, here are the first Tenacious Toys NYCC exclusives I have to share:
  • Sam Raimi action figure by Credenda Studios - 50pcs, $65 each
  • Pandara Super Hero Edition by SoKo Cat - 5" tall, 3pcs, $75 each
  • Lil Death - Spectre Edition by SoKo Cat - 4" tall, 3pcs, $75 each
  • Burgermeister NYCC Exclusive by Jacob JAMS - 1.5" tall, 10pcs, $15 each
  • Burgermeister Blue Tenacious Toys Exclusive by Jacob JAMS - 1.5" tall, 10pcs, $15 each
I'll share more blog posts this week about the exclusives that members of the Tenacious Collective are bringing, plus our signing schedule and the other non-exclusive toys and collectibles we will have on hand. If you'd like to get a jump on that info, all of the current info I have about the exclusives, signings and releases for the other members of the Tenacious Collective can be found on our website here.




The Cenobots 2.1 blind box series is not necessarily a Tenacious Toys exclusive production, but rather a series 100% developed and launched by the artists involved. We are giving this series the chance to debut at NYCC at our booth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book