Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Apr 13, 2012

, ,

Acid Flow custom Munny by South African artist The Given

South African artist Abe Viljoen (aka The Given) sends us images of his 7" Munny entitled “Acid Flow”.  Abe writes: This piece started out as some fun for myself, getting back to my roots in graffiti and letting it come out more heavily in my vinyl work. I was quite happy to be creating a toy with only myself to please, but I must admit I was even happier when it ended up selling before it was even finished! The toy was officially unveiled at the Toffie Pop Festival here in Cape Town on the 31/03/12.

I must admit, I really dig this old-skool graffiti style with the bubble letters and arrows and bright colors. Follow Abe on his website www.thegiven.co.za and on Twitter @givencollective



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book